What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a specialized branch of dentistry. The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to help you achieve a more beautiful, inviting smile. Dr. Anthony Shaia is pleased to provide high-quality cosmetic dentistry in Parma Heights, Ohio and Middleburg Heights, Ohio, to help you gain the smile of your dreams.
Is cosmetic dentistry right for me?
Cosmetic dentistry is right for anyone who would like to enhance the appearance of their smile. Our dentist may suggest cosmetic dentistry if you are interested in improving your smile by:
- Filling in gaps and spaces between the teeth
- Restoring very worn teeth
- Lessening the appearance of stains and discoloration on the surface of the teeth
- Replacing one or more missing teeth
- Repairing chipped teeth
- Improving the appearance of irregularly shaped teeth
- Restoring fractured (cracked) teeth
- Correcting slight tooth misalignment
During your cosmetic consultation at Shaia Dental Care, we will help you determine which type of cosmetic dental treatment will be best suited to correcting cosmetic dental flaws and meeting your dental goals. We will then outline your treatment plan for you so you can feel comfortable and confident with the care we provide. We welcome you to call or visit our office today to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and to schedule your visit. We look forward to enhancing your smile!